Thursday, August 9, 2007

"Four Things" Meme

Well, Gartenfische tagged me with this Four Things Meme. I have seen it on many blogs but wasn’t too sure what exactly it was. So I did a Google search on it. WOW, there are lots and lots of people doing it. So, I guess I’ll play along

FOUR JOBS I’VE HAD
1. Dry cleaning & laundry, pressing clothes
2. Clothing manufacturer, stitcher
3. Electronics Company, circuit board assembler
4. Real Estate business, owner

FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER
1. Scent of A Woman
2. My Cousin Vinnie
3. The Great Escape
4. The Sting

FOUR BOOKS I’VE RECENTLY READ
1. Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga
2. The Wisdom of Yoga
3. The Kite Runner
4. Meditations from The Mat

FOUR PLACES I’VE LIVED
1. San Rafael, CA
2. Malden, MA
3. Plaistow, NH
4. Simsbury, CT

FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE
Sorry, don’t watch TV…brain drain

FOUR PLACES I’VE VACATIONED
1. South America, all over
2. Mexico, all over
3. Europe, all over
4. Waikiki Beach, Hawaii

FOUR FAVORITE DISHES
1. Most Arabic food
2. Sushi
3. Traditional Thanksgiving Turkey dinner
4. Maine lobster and Ipswich steamed clams

FOUR SITES I VISIT DAILY
1. Huffington Post
2. Digg
3. Lingolex
4. ProBlogger

FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE
1. Traveling with my husband
2. On the beach with my family
3. Kripalu Center for Yoga and health
4. In my garden

FOUR NEW PEOPLE TO PLAY THE GAME
1. Babsblog

2. Playin'TheEdge
3. Total-Health-Yoga
4. Asia's Prana Blog

1 comment:

gartenfische said...

Thanks for playing the game!

You certainly have traveled a lot. I hope to, someday. :)