Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mexico Days

We arrived last night exhausted from the long trip. This photo is the welcoming view from our balcony that we woke up to this morning. Pretty Awesome. The spires and domes of the colonial cathedrals and churches of San Miguel de Allende.

My husband's brother and our sister-in law traveled with us and will spend 10 days here.

The four of us practiced yoga together. It was a first for my brother-in-law. He did a great job. Especially since he is a senior, a little out of shape and doesn't exercise much. Who knows maybe he will turn into a regular like my husband has.




Here are just a few first photos shots that I snapped while walking around our neighborhood today. I love the little children. They always steal my heart.






The kids like it when I show them their image in the digital camera.


So we are off again to explore the beautiful cobblestone streets of San Miguel de Allende.


Adios Amigos
Gypsy Girl



No comments: