Monday, March 10, 2008

Yoga On the Road

As much as I love New England and think it is one of the prettiest places on earth, it’s not like me to stay put here for the whole winter. And this year, when I was stuck here…of all times…it was the year that nature provided us with one of the snowiest, coldest and wackiest winters in decades.

So, just when I really, really wanted and needed to get away from this endless winter, circumstances made it impossible for me to leave.

But now, finally I can get out my traveling shoes and pack my bags and be on the road again. YIPPEE!!

Tomorrow morning before 4AM I am so out of here!! We catch a flight to Dallas, then on to the beautiful colonial city of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, where we have rented a lovely house for the next 6 weeks.

I have packed my yoga mat and several yoga DVDs and my iPod with several yoga workouts to chooses from. I have always been able to maintain a fairly consistent daily yoga practice when I travel.

I plan on making this a healthy, relaxing vacation. But you know what the say about “the best laid plans of mice and men”.

Let’s see how good I am about practicing yoga daily and staying healthy and fit with my CRON diet amidst all the delightful temptations that living in Mexico has to offer.

So, if you would like to follow my adventures in Mexico, check in on me here when you can.

Adios Amigos
Gypsy Girl

4 comments:

Babs said...

Well Gypsy Girl there are zillions of practicing yogaites here in San MIguel so if you want a class they are everywhere.........you'll see them with their mats! Welcome to South of the Border!

Gypsy Girl said...

Can't wait to get there!!
Hasta Pronto GG

gartenfische said...

Have a beautiful trip!

Gypsy Girl said...

Thanks garten
we arrived last night. The weather is perfect so far and I know it will continue to be better than whaat we've been having in Boston!