Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Break Out Blogger Award

Gartenfische at De Die In Diem has honored me with the Break Out Blogger Award
The award is meant to “cast a spotlight on bloggers who are just beginning to draw lotsa attention — the equivalent of a song with a bullet on Billboard’s Top 100 chart. Lotsa good posts. Lotsa good buzz. These bloggers are going places in a hurry.”


Thank you Gartenfische, for the BOB Award. Coming from you makes it special. I am inspired and moved by your deeply spiritual, thought provoking blog. Keep those great post coming!!

Now, I’ll pass it along a young woman whom I admire, respect and love a great deal.

Brittany Mae is a “baby blogger” who is definitely “going places in a hurry”, not just with her blogging but in her life as well.

A college Freshman, who is a study abroad student. She dares to live her dreams. She is finding her wings as she travels this beautiful world we live in and finding her “voice” in her new blog.

She is an inspiration to her family, especially her 3 younger sisters. I am proud to count her not only as my granddaughter, but as one of my very best friends.

Gypsy Girl

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Traveling Shoes:
Oh, we should be so lucky to catch their watchful eye, eh?
Good luck your way!
Julian
www.ijulian.blogspot.com