Thursday, September 27, 2007

Peace Day Los Angeles-Thich Nhat Hanh Mindfulness walk!!



Check out this awesome post over at The Tattler about the peace walk and about Julian's personal experience walking with Thich Nhat Hanh.... I really wish I was there!!

I've wanted to meet Thich Nhat Hanh, but every time he is in my area, I miss him for one reason or another. I am really a big fan of his. I've read many of his wonderful books on peace, Buddhism and mindfulness and meditation .

Namaste
Gypsy Girl



2 comments:

gartenfische said...

Thank you for this, Gypsy Girl!

What a beautiful soul Thich Nhat Hanh is.

-gartenfische

Gypsy Girl said...

I agree GF, he is a beautiful soul.
When I read your email I had just finishing reading Julian's post...So as you can see, yes, like yourself, I am also a fan of Thay